Everything posted by SD2026
- Change A Letter Game
- The Quitnet Lounge
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Sunday 18th January 2026
NOPE! 💫
- chicks or sticks
-
The Quitnet Lounge
Welcome @Meg and thank you for your inspiring post! Congratulations on 17 years nicotine free! What an amazing achievement. I have seen a few people mention the website QuitNet before. I do like the sound of the daily updates and it can be eye watering seeing the figures written down of how much you've saved, how many cigarettes you haven't smoked etc. You're correct in saying one puff leads to two etc. I'm in the early stages (2 weeks and 2 days smoke free so far) but I know if I had one puff, that's it for me! Thank you for sharing your story, it really helps. 😊
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Saturday 17th January 2026
NOPE! 👌
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Friday 16th January 2026
NOPE! 🙌
- chicks or sticks
- Change A Letter Game
- Change A Letter Game
- Not In My Living Room A-Z
- chicks or sticks
-
Thursday 15th January 2026
NOPE! 👍
-
chicks or sticks
Does this mean Chicks won? 👏
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- Not In My Living Room A-Z