Everything posted by QuittingGirl
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Friday 28th November 2025
NOPE!!
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Thursday 27th November 2025
NOPE!!
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Happy Thanksgiving!
Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate! I hope you have a wonderful holiday with family and friends! Enjoy! Gobble Gobble🦃
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
Did your internet provider say when it will be fixed? Some internet companies have wires on the poles here too. The company I use has fiber optic cables underground but there is a box on the pole where sometimes the workers have to go into.
-
4 1/2 in (11cm) hailstones
Wow!!! I never saw a hail stone that size!!😯 That's the size of a large orange! Stay safe!!
-
chicks or sticks
-4 @Cbdave what's wrong with your internet?
-
Wednesday 26th October 2025
NOPE!!
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
-5 I should have put -3 in my last post.
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Tuesday 25th November 2025
NOPE!!
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks