Everything posted by Paul723
-
Shaddykat is celebrating 9 months
Shaddykat is a cool cat at nine months! Congratulations!
-
Tuesday's Quit Pledge 6/17/2014
NOPE
-
game: **The Coke Machine**
And you get some gloves for your bike riding in a day-glo color. I insert ten dollars (which I would have burned up in two days when I smoked)
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
-
World Cup
2-1 for the USA so we can feel good for about a week.
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
-
Lynn has One Year on 6/16!!!
Congratulations on one year of freedom! You deserve it! I hope you have planned something special for yourself to celebrate.
-
Melody celebrates 7 months today!
Seven months is fantastic! I'm glad you don't have the stress of smoking on top of the move; tell us about Alaska after your move. Congratulations!
-
Monday June 16th - hell NOPE
NOPE
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
-
World Cup
The Swiss used every minute to get three points.
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
- Gabby has 1 week!!
-
Low impact, no mans land avoidance?
Maybe a new hobby to keep you busy? My wife used to make jewelry by wrapping stone and crystals in wire then adding them necklaces. Maybe teach yourself a different cuisine? Tai chi? Numbers game?
-
Back from Vacation
Great photos, thanks for sharing them!
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
-
June 15th Sunday NOPE Pledge
NOPE
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
-
I failed
You've gotten nicotine out of your body, keep working on the mental.
-
World Cup
You are a World Cup widow Gemzee, but it only lasts about a month.
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)