Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DenaliBlues

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DenaliBlues

  1. DenaliBlues replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Thin Sliced
  2. DenaliBlues replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Moans and groans
  3. Do llamas yodel?
  4. DenaliBlues replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Bring a dish
  5. Lime zest
  6. DenaliBlues replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    House Boat
  7. Reads
  8. ophthalmologist
  9. 100% Addiction thrives in isolation, becoming the only “voice” in our heads. It keeps us hooked on nicotine by dominating our thoughts and driving our behaviors. Connection with other quitters is such a powerful antidote. It helps us to find our way out of that closed thought loop and break out of “stinkin thinkin.” So grateful for THIS community here on Quit Train!
  10. A hearty plus one to all the comments about the importance of community support. Quitting is rugged - there are struggles and losses. But I never thought I’d find a tribe. Thanks to Quit Train I have GAINED so much… freedom from nicotine, a wonderful community of friends, accountability buddies, people to give me affirmation and tough love, game pals, etc. This Train is a little bit o magic! If you’re “lurking” on the site…. take the plunge!
  11. Excellent! Saddle up for the withdrawal. It sucks…. but it’s TEMPORARY, I promise. If you feel like you’re hanging by a thread, use the SOS thread. We’ve got your back!
  12. So many of us have that day burned into our brains. I was at a meeting in Baltimore. We canceled the event and I drove back to DC, where I lived at the time. I was the only car on the road. It was eerie, surreal. There were big flashing signs over the highway saying “Security Risk Ahead, Do Not Enter DC” because officials believed the city was a target. My partner was working in a store right next to the pentagon. My heart was in my throat until we could get a call thru to confirm she was okay. All honor to those we lost and to the first responders. ❤️‍🩹
  13. Fight Back
  14. pie crust

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.