Everything posted by BAT
-
We have another birthday boy!! Stuart!!
Happy Birthday Burrito :)
-
The world is filled with so much Doom and Despair....
Great pics. Kids look like they are having a blast.
-
Tuesday 26th April 2016
NOPE
-
Where may I sit on the train?
You gotta do NOPE.
- Monday, April 25, 2016
-
GOT
Get your swords and battle axes ready! Game Of Thrones starts tonight!
-
Could you maybe.....?
Here you go ... 20 ... Sticks win again! :P
- chicks or sticks
- Saturday, April 23, 2016
-
Did I quit smoking or tobacco?
Save your lungs and go with the brownie :)
- friday april 22
- chicks or sticks
- Logo Impressions
- Wednesday, April 20, 2016
- Thursday, April 21, 2016
- Tuesday 19th April
-
Surrender Not Imminent
It's part of the process. It gets better. Stay strong. I'm sure your child appreciates mommy not smelling like nasty cigs. And welcome to the QT UW :)
- New here
- monday 18th 2016
- 6 months....!!
- Sunday, April 17, 2016
-
Four Years Free for buMbLeB!!!!
Quack Quack!!
- Friday April 15 2016
- HAHA