Everything posted by BAT
- Saturday 2nd April 2016
- I smoked a cigarette
-
Wedding Crasher
Look for the place that has Britlsh flags and a scooter out front.
- Friday 1st April 2016
- Post a Song you Like
-
Post a Song you Like
Maybe a little coked up, but KC still bringing it .... Cool-Ass Song B)
- chicks or sticks
-
Thursday 31st March 2016
NOPE
- Big woop de doo
- chicks or sticks
-
Wednesday 30th March 2016
NOPE
- chicks or sticks
-
Tuesday 29 th March 2016
NOPE
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Perception Shift
The simple matter of NOPE. ... Keep on rocking the quit.
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
I feel like a poop.
What's new? I'm moving tomorrow, or rather the movers are moving me tomorrow. I just finished my part " the packing " and I'm pooped. It's all up to the movers now B)
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- Monday the 28th nope pleadge
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks