Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BAT

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BAT

  1. BAT replied to Sonic's topic in Off The Record
    Pick that one ;)
  2. BAT replied to Tink's topic in Socializing
    Lmao!!!! .... Fits bakon to a T :)
  3. BAT replied to Tink's topic in Socializing
    [quote name="beacon" post I bet bakon wears one of those :)
  4. Great Job RF :)
  5. Welcome to the QT beth and congrats on your decision to quit. You want regret it :)
  6. August 2016 is too far away :blink: .... This will be the only trailer I watch. I don't want to see the whole movie in trailers and ruin it.
  7. BAT replied to Nixter's topic in The S.O.S. Board
    First off congrats on posting and being proactive. Your mind is just trying to play a trick on you. It's trying to come up with an excuse to smoke. Don't let it. Do something to distract it from those ciggy thoughts. Stay On The QTrain :)
  8. BAT replied to Nixter's topic in The S.O.S. Board
    Understatement of the year :P
  9. NOPE
  10. There's times that we certainly need it ;)
  11. Welcome super. Grab a seat and ride the QTrain :)
  12. The mile long club :)
  13. BAT replied to SanDar's topic in Socializing
    I could tell on that show on HBO that it's a big deal to get to the LLMX, and a pretty huge sacrifice for the families just to get the riders there.
  14. BAT replied to SanDar's topic in Socializing
    I just saw a show on HBO a couple of hours ago about a motocross prodigy that had won the Loretta Lyn MX several times.
  15. Welcome to the QT Tina :)
  16. Quit Now Luke ..... NOPE.
  17. No ... but I will try it next time for sure :P
  18. How many people are needed to work on a freight train? .... Two people on a freight train. Sometimes 3 for local jobs that have a lot of switching to do. What are the main reasons for freight train derailments? .... I would say mostly bad switches or bad rails for derailments.
  19. Yes .... On the big hills, mostly when you get down to around 10 mph the wheels will start spinning. .... I've had the train lay down on a hill a couple of times from not having enough power (engines). You either have to go back and startup more engines and put them on line if you have them or you have to have another train bring their engines and either pull or push you up the hill.
  20. Now that I think about it, I never even notice or think about cigs anymore when I'm at the store. I guess I've tuned them out B)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.