Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Katgirl

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Katgirl

  1. His elephant poached his sneakers! sneak
  2. Katgirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    +2
  3. Katgirl replied to MLMR's topic in Off The Record
    I’ve noticed that since the pandemic, My anxiety issues have worsened. I’ve even become rather reclusive, and I am usually pretty social. In order to get through each day, relatively unscathed, I rely on ritual and routine. I even exercise, at the same time, each day. I often resort to deep breathing exercises. I keep my mind engaged with various hobbies. Following a self imposed schedule seems to help me remain calmer. I’ve read that mental health issues are much more common , since the pandemic, especially among young people. It’s awful to be so isolated. Some people carry on, as though the world hasn’t turned upside down. Maybe they are the smart ones. Being very scientifically minded, I can’t do that. I avoid going out, and when I do, I am always masked. Being an RN, I only wear N-95’s. I just ordered a bunch more. I absolutely hate this pandemic, but have to deal with it the best I can. We are all in the same boat…. Kat
  4. Katgirl replied to Tink's topic in Games
    Nectarine
  5. Katgirl replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Minor changes needed.
  6. I’m mildly antisocial.
  7. Katgirl replied to Tink's topic in Games
    Goulash
  8. He eats donuts
  9. Katgirl replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Sooner than later
  10. Sexy lumberjack is mighty enticing. might
  11. Kissing is sensual
  12. Katgirl replied to MLMR's topic in Off The Record
    How ridiculous is it that people try to make us feel uncomfortable because we refuse the offer of alcohol? I was recently offered wine at a holiday event, and rather than explain myself, I simply retorted that “I won’t drink wine from a plastic glass.” That shut things down in a hurry. 😊
  13. Katgirl replied to Tink's topic in Games
    Artichoke
  14. Katgirl replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Shout out loud
  15. Katgirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    +3
  16. Katgirl replied to Tink's topic in Games
    Applesauce
  17. Katgirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    +4
  18. Ordered right shoes
  19. Better not make trouble, gang! gangs
  20. Katgirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    +5
  21. I am also watching the rain and listening to the wind. Rain is a rare treat in California, it seems. Though, it is more common in the winter. Nasty day outside, so I am staying in, when I should be doing last minute Christmas shopping.
  22. In our neighborhood
  23. Just terrible! One minute you’re working at a candle factory, and the next minute you’re life is over. Just a devastating event. So far, 65 known to have died, but still many missing. Life is a gift, which is why we must make the most of it….My heart aches for those families who have lost someone.
  24. Stressing about getting ready for Christmas. My boyfriend’s son, daughter-in-law and their two little girls are flying in in 3 days. Somehow, John thinks I should clean his house….. I, of course, said I’d be happy to pitch in, but I have my own home. This one is his responsibility. He hates it when I tell him that, as he considers me “the lady of the house” . To that, I reply, “Who are you calling a lady?!” 😂😂
  25. Katgirl replied to Tink's topic in Games
    Havarti

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.