Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mac#23

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mac#23

  1. Mac#23 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    7
  2. Mac#23 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Mac- 5
  3. Good for you Jill. Why do people think or behave like they are better than everyone else? That their actions do not have any repercussions.
  4. Refinancing electric devices
  5. Mac#23 replied to beazel's topic in Games
    It's all or nothing
  6. Crazed elephants squirming
  7. Tropical hurricanes eventually reach Miami Miami
  8. Mac#23 replied to jillar's topic in Games
    I really think it will help.
  9. Several turtles eliminated another mouse Mouse
  10. Never expected drama
  11. Mac#23 replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Calling all cars!
  12. Mac#23 replied to jillar's topic in Games
    If you're ready, we can take a poll to help you figure out want you want to eat.
  13. Mac#23 replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Drop the lobster in the pot, please.
  14. Mac#23 replied to jillar's topic in Games
    Getting ready to comment on yesterday's nope pledge
  15. Hoping every little lamb opposes Hopes
  16. Greatly hidden terrariums
  17. Mac#23 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    6
  18. Welcome Nana, I have also put this on another thread but in case you haven't read it I wanted you to at least have that chance. Remember you can do this and we will help. You have just took or are soon going to take the first step toward a better life. For those have quit before you know how this works. For the sake of the newbies this is going to be a hard but very manageable fight to beat the nicotine beast. You have all joined or rejoined one of the best support systems I have come across. I have just been through what most of you are going to go through. I have just celebrated 2 months smoke free today. A little about me. I smoked for over 37 years ranging from a half to a full pack a day for that duration. I finally decided when this covid19 started and I got a touch of pneumonia and one of my roommates died of the disease that i was done with the addiction. So, on April 4th, 2020 I smoked my last cigarette and haven't looked back. I not saying this is an easy process but if you are fully committed and put in the work it's totally manageable. Life as we know it is all about choices. Your commitment is about choosing to never smoke again. We will support and help you in everyway. Don't be afraid to ask for help no matter what. There are numerous articles and videos available to help make your transition and quit easier. This is all about the smart choices we make everyday. So, if you have already quit or are quitting soon jump on the train and enjoy the journey to a better and healthier you. Be safe, make smart choices and remember the NOPE ( not one puff ever) pledge.
  19. Mac#23 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    6
  20. Evil little fiends
  21. I was never seriously awoken awake
  22. Mac#23 replied to jillar's topic in Games
    I'm getting ready to cook a couple of med rare steaks.
  23. Mac#23 replied to beazel's topic in Games
    You are pretty red from being in the sun all day.
  24. Thanks Mona, It's no easier than anyone elses quit. I just remind myself everyday that I am no longer a smoker. I refuse to smoke today. I do this everyday and slowly the days all add together. I try and take my cravings head on one at a time. Once I knock off one I move on to the next. I work in a busy Irish restaurant so I will be going back to work next week. That's when the real effort to keep my quit starts. I have a good base quit going and will continue to work at it one day at a time. Thank you for your support. We will beat this think.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.