Everything posted by Stewbum
- chicks or sticks
-
Complete The Sentence
Roll up my pants and run for high ground. Then when I tripped....
- chicks or sticks
-
Complete The Sentence
the less you cry......................(Lany) If I could sing like that I would...
-
chicks or sticks
I see the battle is brewing... 8
-
Wednesday 25th October 2023
NOPE!!
-
Sazerac is 10 years Smoke Free Today x
Congratulations Sazerac wonderful accomplishment. And the best handle ever. Cognac or Rye? I hail from just north of New Orleans, I think my baby bottle was spiked with de Forge Cognac..
- chicks or sticks
-
Complete The Sentence
Slap him for what he wanted me to do, and then he asked if I would..... (Ha Ha lol)
-
Stewbum is Three Months Smoke Free Today!!!
-
Stewbum is Three Months Smoke Free Today!!!
Thank you all very much. Just stopping by at work, sure enjoy the comradery. Cheer's Stewpot...
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
LOL. For some reason there is a childish happy side appearing. Could this be from quitting a 50 year addiction? Whatever it is--- Don't worry be happy. 2
-
Tuesday 24th October 2023
NOPE!! NO WAY. NOT TODAY.
-
chicks or sticks
- The Name Game
-
Complete The Sentence
play twister with the chicks. Then when playing spin the bottle...
- The Name Game
-
chicks or sticks
YEA us sticks have to play tricks so the chicks will give us treats. 8
-
Complete The Sentence
seemed so easy to don a cape like Superman and fly...
-
Monday 23rd October 2023
NOPE!! NO WAY. NOT TODAY.
-
Complete The Sentence
when your in New Orleans at Cafe Beignets. They also serve a Sazerac cocktail that's.... ( Fried food please!!)
- chicks or sticks
-
Complete The Sentence
...be baked instead of fried.. The cardiologist says fried food's
- chicks or sticks