Everything posted by Stewbum
-
Know any funny jokes or quotes ..
NOPE.. I don't think I will risk it 😵.
-
Know any funny jokes or quotes ..
- chicks or sticks
- Thursday 23rd July 2026
NOPE!! for tomorrow tonight.😎- Wednesday 22nd July 2026
Good morning NOPE!!- What's For Dinner: Part 2
MMMM, on my way over. Looks delish.- A Camping NOPE!!
- What's For Dinner: Part 2
Preparing for breakfast at my cabin on the Traeger. Super smoked then moved aside for adding eggs. Hmmm do I love onions? Don't tell my cardiologist.- chicks or sticks
-12 Wow these chicks are on their game.- Wednesday 22nd July 2026
Pre NOPE!! for tomorrow.😎- Tuesday 21st July 2026
Late NOPE!! for today.- Monday 20th July 2026
Good morning NOPE!!- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- A Camping NOPE!!
We are back. There were no smokers in our group but the group next to us were partying and puffing constantly. They were far enough that you couldn't even see their camp through the woods. It's amazing how my sense of smell can pick up on the odor even from that distance. My daughter said when we were camping and I would take a walk it didn't matter how far I was she could smell it! We all had a wonderful time. We caught and cooked up Crawfish and Sockeye salmon. The fires with s'mores and the incredible scenery while kayaking. 😎 Pictures to follow. Two weeks leaving for 10 days down the Pacific coast. Same group with the addition of my daughter from Montana and her family. KTQ- chicks or sticks
-6 I leave you sticks alone and look what happens.- Sunday 19th July 2026
NOPE!! Not tonight.- Issue on Recent CT Scan
Reci. As everyone has already piped in thank goodness you were vigilant with your annual tests and were able to catch this early. Keeping positive and as you said a day at a time. Yes the technology has come a long way and with your attitude I have no doubt you will do well and beat this thing.- A Camping NOPE!!
Ok we are hitting the road for the journey. It's raining with thunder and lightning but supposed to clear tomorrow? Everyone be safe and.... KTQ- Know any funny jokes or quotes ..
Sorry if this offended anyone I just copied and pasted. Then really thought about the context. This is going to be deleted somehow?- Thursday 16th July 2026
Nope!! for today- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- A Camping NOPE!!
I will be NOPIN!! in the wilderness at a beautiful lake doing some bonding with my granddaughter Millie. The group will be kayaking depending on how my heart handles it? Clean air at the base of Mt Baker. KTQ. Don't mess with my pickle...😎- chicks or sticks