Everything posted by BeautifulAspie1970
-
Cravings are ticking me off now!
I'm on Day Two of my NRT mouth sprays and cigarette smoking quit. The last time I physically smoked a cigarette was at the start of this year and I'm now in the process of cutting Nicorette Quickmist nicotine replacement therapy mouth sprays medication out of my life. I haven't got the bottle youse it again. It nearly put me in hospital last Sunday when I experienced the worse anxiety and stress and acid flux symptoms. I've only just lost my 90 year old Dad too. He was my best friend as well as my Dad.y mum and sister Karen died years ago too
-
Cravings are ticking me off now!
It's a bit hard navigating my way around this website because of my associated learning disabilities I'm sorry
-
Cravings are ticking me off now!
So they are with me, my lovely friend on quit train. I just restarted my cold turkey quit today, this very afternoon in fact. I'm battling the NRT mouth sprays addiction as well as cigarettes. I'm not going to fold I'm going to be strong Thank you all for being there for me in spirit and in truth
-
I'm now back on my Smoking Quit after relapsing on Saturday 18th January 2020 Anno Domini.
My 50th Birthday is tomorrow and I intend to go into my birthday tonight at midnight smoke free. I was born on Thursday 12th February 1970 in a charming maternity hospital in Wood Street, Barnet, Hertfordshire which comes under North London.
-
I'm now back on my Smoking Quit after relapsing on Saturday 18th January 2020 Anno Domini.
On Saturday 18th January 2020 Anno Domini, the day that I relapsed, I was around my non-smoking friend Ioanna's home. Ioanna was very worried about my shaking and trembling. Ioanna told me to keep strong, it'll pass, but I decided to go to the local internet café where my and Ioanna's good friend manages his business. I trusted two packs of Lambert and Butler Original Silver cigarettes I've paid my friend back now when my Carer collected my money from my financial corporate appointee the Tuesday after. I reset the Quit after my elderly friend bought me some Nicorette Quickmist mouth sprays for my birthday. I don't want to go into my birthday as a smoker. I need to Quit. All my cigarettes have gone now, I chucked them in the estate bin and dismissed them for the garbage they are. Now I'm nearly one day quit and using the Nicorette Quickmist mouth sprays much more sensibly than I did before. I've been praying to my Lord Jesus Christ for strength too.
-
I'm now back on my Smoking Quit after relapsing on Saturday 18th January 2020 Anno Domini.
I'll be fifty years of age tomorrow. I was born on Thursday 12th February in the year of 1970.
-
I'm now back on my Smoking Quit after relapsing on Saturday 18th January 2020 Anno Domini.
I'm now 1 day quit after smoking way too many cigarettes since relapsing on 18th January. A fellow church member bought me some Nicorette Quickmist mouth sprays to help me with my latest quit for a birthday present. My birthday is tomorrow, 12th February. On the 18th January when I relapsed I started to have seizure like tremors from the nicotine withdrawals symptoms and buckled under the pressure of the cold turkey quit. I'm now one day quit.
-
Tuesday 4th February 2020 Anno Domini.
God did not give us the spirit of fear and timidity but of power, courage and a sound mind.
-
I'm 336 Hours Quit from tobacco products and nicotine replacement therapy medications by Mr John David Baker sufferer of moderate to severe Asperger's syndrome and adult ADHD.
I'm now 14 Days Quit Cold Turkey from all nicotine products.
-
I'm 312 hours or 13 days Quit from tobacco products and nicotine replacement therapy medications by Mr John David Baker sufferer of moderate to severe Asperger's syndrome and adult ADHD
I am now sucking a glacier sugar free mint.
-
I'm 312 hours or 13 days Quit from tobacco products and nicotine replacement therapy medications by Mr John David Baker sufferer of moderate to severe Asperger's syndrome and adult ADHD
The reason why I only had a black cup of tea is because I failed to possess the monetary funds to buy fresh pasteurizer milk. This is due to my heightened susceptibility to financial exploitation and financial incapacity. I'm glad I had enough gumption to stand up for my Quit today
-
I'm 312 hours or 13 days Quit from tobacco products and nicotine replacement therapy medications by Mr John David Baker sufferer of moderate to severe Asperger's syndrome and adult ADHD
I've since participated in a Mindfulness Meditation which really helped with my Craves.
-
I'm 312 hours or 13 days Quit from tobacco products and nicotine replacement therapy medications by Mr John David Baker sufferer of moderate to severe Asperger's syndrome and adult ADHD
I nearly relapsed on a cigarette a few minutes ago when a friend called Colin came to my flat to visit me but I had a black cup of tea instead so the tea saved my cold turkey Quit!
-
I'm 312 hours or 13 days Quit from tobacco products and nicotine replacement therapy medications by Mr John David Baker sufferer of moderate to severe Asperger's syndrome and adult ADHD
I've got some mouthwateringly good Swiss herbal bracing glacier peppermint sweeties which are sugar free that the Jehovah's witness elder at my kingdom hall last night, and his wife, bought for me to help me with my cold turkey Quit. They know I have to have sugar free mints because of my insulin resistant type two diabetes mellitus. I love my cold turkey Quit!!!!
-
I'm 312 hours or 13 days Quit from tobacco products and nicotine replacement therapy medications by Mr John David Baker sufferer of moderate to severe Asperger's syndrome and adult ADHD
I'm 312 hours quit cold turkey from tobacco products and NRT!
-
I'm now 288 Hours Nicotine free cold turkey by Mr John David Baker sufferer of moderate to severe Asperger's syndrome and adult ADHD
I'm really proud of myself for declining the cigarette. I'm at my disability drop in self advocacy group which is especially for people on the autism spectrum and for people with learning disabilities. It's really nice here and the people are lovely.
-
I'm now 288 Hours Nicotine free cold turkey by Mr John David Baker sufferer of moderate to severe Asperger's syndrome and adult ADHD
I declined a cigarette off of my Carer this morning. In spite of the way I am really suffering with my nicotine withdrawal symptoms. I'm determined to be strong and to not weakly give in. I can't buy cigarettes anyway because of social services restrictions on my money. Praise be to Lambeth Social Services!
-
I'm now 288 Hours Nicotine free cold turkey by Mr John David Baker sufferer of moderate to severe Asperger's syndrome and adult ADHD
I'm now 288 hours quit cold turkey from all nicotine products
-
I'm 264 Hours or 11 Days Quit cold turkey from Tobacco products and NRT by Mr John David Baker sufferer of moderate to severe Asperger's syndrome and adult ADHD
I'm really happy because my care coordinator and my social services financial guardian had me provided with a brand new washing machine with which I'm washing my clothes. I've been having terrible craves from nicotine today.
-
I'm 264 Hours or 11 Days Quit cold turkey from Tobacco products and NRT by Mr John David Baker sufferer of moderate to severe Asperger's syndrome and adult ADHD
I adore lamb Doner kebabs!
-
I'm 264 Hours or 11 Days Quit cold turkey from Tobacco products and NRT by Mr John David Baker sufferer of moderate to severe Asperger's syndrome and adult ADHD
Minced lamb with coriander, cumin and compressed garlic and onionAll packed round an upright skewer
-
I'm 264 Hours or 11 Days Quit cold turkey from Tobacco products and NRT by Mr John David Baker sufferer of moderate to severe Asperger's syndrome and adult ADHD
Fat, juicy Doner Kebab pitta pockets with lovely crunchy salad with raw onion segments. Dribbles of garlic sauce and chilli sauce. My favourite take away food is chips and Salad in pitta bread or a fat lamb Doner Kebab
-
I'm 264 Hours or 11 Days Quit cold turkey from Tobacco products and NRT by Mr John David Baker sufferer of moderate to severe Asperger's syndrome and adult ADHD
Good Morning! I've just exhausted another tube of Polo sugar free Mints and I'm a full 264 Hours Nicotine free cold turkey! Still having nicotine withdrawal symptoms but I'm fighting them thinking of all the different food I can now taste.
-
I'm 240 Hours or 10 Days Quit cold turkey from smoking tobacco products and using nicotine substitutes by Mr John David Baker sufferer of moderate to severe Asperger's syndrome and adult ADHD
I'm now on Day 10 of my Cold Turkey smoking cessation! That's 240 Hours Nicotine free! It's now 3:05 in the morning and I've just picked up a YouTube hack about cooking bacon and eggs in the microwave oven so I cooked them in the microwave oven and made some toast in my toaster and had a toasted bacon and egg Sandwich. YouTube is very handy for convenience timesaver cooking hacks! At 7:10 this morning it'll be 240 Hours Quit from nicotine cold turkey!
-
I'm 216 Hours Quit from nicotine both in tobacco products and NRT and I quit completely cold turkey by Mr John David Baker sufferer of moderate to severe Asperger's syndrome and adult ADHD
I've consumed a whole tube of Polo sugar free mints and eaten some microwave oven melted cheese sandwich formation and I gorged myself voraciously to a Sainsbury's deep pan BBQ chicken pizza. I can really taste my food better since my cold turkey quit! I'm looking forward to having my dopamine blocking injection tomorrow for my ADHD at my lovely GP surgery near to my little one bedroomed council flat. It'll be nice to have a lovely stroll there and back for exercise.