Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

jillar

Moderators
  • Joined

Everything posted by jillar

  1. Sgt. barney is pretty much known for his tough love approach to supporting members. Some really appreciate it, more so down the road when their quits are more secure. But he does tend to be pretty in your face like you would expect a Sgt to be. We always say take what you want and leave the rest.....
  2. You're doing great @Linda and yes that was already almost a week ago now!
  3. 4. Store loose buttons in it
  4. An elephants nose?
  5. jillar replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5
  6. 1. Put buds in it to keep them fresh 😋
  7. jillar replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2
  8. Doesn't a cube have bullnose corners though?😂
  9. Wouldn't corners still be corners whether they're rounded or not?
  10. 6. Brush your dogs hair
  11. I agree under those circumstances. But you can live a long life on oxygen. Years not days or weeks as long as you do what you have to to stay healthy. Number one being to quit smoking...
  12. 3. Brush off lint
  13. 1. Brush your hair
  14. jillar replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2
  15. Why do you not like them?
  16. Yep, we did it again!!!
  17. jillar replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Oops we did it again!!!!😂😂😂😂 00
  18. jillar replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -19
  19. jillar replied to jillar's topic in Socializing
    It drives me crazy when one of our outdoor lights on the house burns out. So much so that I've gone out at 10:30 at night, in my pajamas, in winter to change one. And if I can't change it right away its the first thing I think about when I wake up the next morning lol
  20. jillar replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -17
  21. 9. Use to hang your calendar
  22. jillar replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -13
  23. The beauty with the hard days is that you get to see how strong you truly are 🤗
  24. I think this topic got a little off track. I wasn't looking for advice on portable oxygen, believe me I've researched it and also use portable tanks already. I'm just embarrassed going out in public with them. The point of my posting was to put a face on what smoking can do to you, even years quit like I already was when I got diagnosed. And the importance of quitting before you start having breathing issues which I did not do. I quit because of my breathing issues and I should have quit before I had issues. Also I was admittedly shocked by the number of people on the COPD site who still smoke and are on oxygen. I can't even imagine how they can do it and its sad to see when you know they can quit but they don't think they can.... 😞

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.