Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

catlover

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by catlover

  1. catlover replied to Tink's topic in Games
    Stuffed pepper
  2. catlover replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Antic
  3. catlover replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Lady luck
  4. Boy
  5. catlover replied to Tink's topic in Games
    Hash brown
  6. Up green hill
  7. catlover replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Travel bag
  8. F*ck you..... That's ruder
  9. catlover replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Bronze medal
  10. catlover replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Paint
  11. Knickers..... Very useful!
  12. Seriously.. Elvis dead !
  13. Er...it's a baby's cup thanks Shane, I wouldn't say I was enjoying the gym it's hard work, but I got a dress to get into in 6 weeks.... Then I'll have a cake feast
  14. catlover replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    High five
  15. Luck Hi Shane...I'm good ta, aching from my nightly gym session, but I am sleeping better hehe.. hope you are good too
  16. Guy rope
  17. catlover replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Catch cold
  18. catlover replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Rules regulations
  19. catlover replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Kites
  20. Chorus ( it's a song people)
  21. catlover replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Hall way
  22. On reading this, I am super proud of you Kate, you really are wanting this, and at the end of the day that determination will win you through. keep strong ?
  23. NOPE........not smoking today.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.