Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sslip

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Sslip

  1. what do you consider to be giant?
  2. Sslip replied to beazel's topic in Games
    @notsmokinjo instigates so many of the shenanigans on this forum loopy
  3. Going Loco down in Acapulco - Four Tops How crazy can it get?
  4. have we not been down this avenue previously?
  5. Sslip replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    tampion
  6. Sslip replied to notsmokinjo's topic in Games
    One for the confessions thread, I have easter egg envy
  7. You know that you don't actually have the ashes, don't you? They're kept here, mainly in a Bullseye/3-2-1, "Look what you could have won" type way. Why does the sun have a hat on?
  8. furore
  9. Oh for crying out loud, what do you know, you won't even put contact lenses in?
  10. Sslip replied to Tink's topic in Games
    Are you referring to the KFC triple treat or pizza hut Either way I'm in. Anyone else? Tofu
  11. Difference
  12. I can't come up with any answer sillier than the truth here. So yep if there are 200 servings in the box, I'm eating all 200 in one go! Are Ferraro bigger cheats with their tic tacs than some sports teams we won't mention?
  13. Okay I'm left with 3 as the lie. I'm actually terrified, because I think this is the lie and I'll have to come up with two more truths.
  14. butane
  15. Sslip replied to notsmokinjo's topic in Games
    I know you are a fan of cream eggs, lamenting the fact the boxes are one short of a half dozen these days. Let's go with 3 as the truth.
  16. Sslip replied to notsmokinjo's topic in Games
    Does that mean you've stopped sweety eating now? And nice to see you back, rather than that putrid green colour.
  17. Now this is the silliest thing I'm ever going to say. Go for it, as long as you stick to the serving size. Has anyone ever eaten just one tic tac?
  18. Sslip replied to jillar's topic in Socializing
    Confession : I think the easter message may have passed me by, but never mind I have a decent breakfast on the go. Although easter will never be the same to me until these make a comeback.
  19. He isn't your cat, you are his human and quite frankly he's judging your catering skills and it's not good enough. Come the puss y revolution you will pay! Are there limits?
  20. Sslip replied to notsmokinjo's topic in Games
    Okay well I think Jo has got this right, but with the available options I'm going with 1.
  21. Sslip replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    call
  22. Sslip replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Seats
  23. Sslip replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Plant

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.