Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cbdave

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cbdave

  1. G’day Not One Puff ......Ever
  2. G’day NOPE .....Not One Puff Ever.... (replace Ever with Min Hour Day as required!) And can I add.... stay safe
  3. G’day NOPE rhymes with hope... I like that
  4. G’day NOPE .....Not One Puff Ever.... (replace Ever with Min Hour Day as required!) And can I add.... stay safe
  5. G’day NOPE .....Not One Puff Ever.... (replace Ever with Min Hour Day as required!) And can I add.... stay safe
  6. G’day ANZAC day 2020 ..... at the bottom of the driveway
  7. G’day NOPE.........
  8. G’day Jo i think we’re all a bit saddened.... such a waste ....just doing thier job
  9. G’day NOPE .....Not One Puff Ever.... (replace Ever with Min Hour Day as required!) And can I add.... stay safe Morning walk ....Mangroves
  10. G’day sorry got this old lame dad joke
  11. G’day NOPE .....Not One Puff Ever.... (replace Ever with Min Hour Day as required!) And can I add.... stay safe Morning walk
  12. G’day Its a simple NOPE today my morning walk
  13. G’day Well the butterfly didn’t like it much either. He was in the web but not stuck fast cause of the dew. The spiders stuck too couldn’t move because of the dew. We eased the butterfly off with a coupla leaves and he fell to the ground. At first we though “he’s stuffed”, but the sun warmed him up and off he flys.
  14. G’day NOPE .....Not One Puff Ever.... (replace Ever with Min Hour Day as required!) And can I add.... stay safe Morning walk
  15. Gday so you wouldn’t like one of these.....?
  16. G’day NOPE .....Not One Puff Ever.... (replace Ever with Min Hour Day as required!) And can I add.... stay safe
  17. Cbdave replied to jillar's topic in Socializing
    G’day still workn on that tan
  18. G’day NOPE .....Not One Puff Ever.... (replace Ever with Min Hour Day as required!) And can I add.... stay safe ( Sparra’s fart on me dayly walk)
  19. G’day NOPE .....Not One Puff Ever.... (replace Ever with Min Hour Day as required!) And can I add.... stay safe
  20. G’day NOPE .....Not One Puff Ever.... (replace Ever with Min Hour Day as required!) And can I add.... stay safe
  21. G’day NOPE .....Not One Puff Ever.... (replace Ever with Min Hour Day as required!) And can I add.... stay safe

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.