Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wee fluffy me

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wee fluffy me

  1. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1...
  2. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -9
  3. Neeps
  4. Geez louise.. I luv you guys.. anybody else see this as a comedy on the go.. I love coming on in the morns to see what chuckles I've missed.. I get some very strange looks on the train when I buckle laughing Anyhoo.. 2 is the lie.. you keep all your Xmas decorations in there..
  5. A Twizzling Tuesday NOPE
  6. 3 is the lie or is it 1 cos I've never heard of a fat greyhound.. but the lie could be a half truth .. she's on diet control but not for weight... Now we know you like your Parma violet milkshakes so I reckon that's true...oh and where do you get them from... do tell.. Mmmmmmmm ok 3
  7. Will be thinking of you tomorrow Doreen & wishing you a quick recovery.. xx
  8. Then there's the fried porridge..
  9. 2.. Only because I guessed 2 way back this morn before she posted..
  10. Sheeeesht.. what's this all about Jillar... that's as good as 1. I woke up this morning 2. I am breathing today 2. I am reaching out to you from beyond the grave...
  11. That's more like it and if you put it in a drawer to set you can cut it into squares to have on the go...
  12. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Ppppppffffffttttt 0
  13. I was terrified to go near him at first and was howling about how much it was hurting me way more than him and it was, I was fighting against every fiber in my being.. your instinct is to protect, not inflict pain... After 5 mins ..I got a grip and really enjoyed it.. He had to take the gun off me in the end or he would have turned into the tattooed man... haha
  14. 1.. true we've been together 32 years except for the few times when he dumped me and I upped sticks and went to party all summer long.. 2.. true my oldest is a boy.. and he has his own tattoo gun and wanted a hellfire tattoo where he couldn't reach .. 3.. lie .. but if i dont catch the bugger soon it will be for the pot.. Jillar up...
  15. Good gawd man... that's like water...!!
  16. Porridge my dear Jillar PORRIDGE... even better sliced porridge..
  17. Ooowww 2 in a row... could it be... is it possible... fluffy's back.... 1... I met husband when I was 17 2... I have tattooed my oldest child 3... I am thinking of making rabbit stew..
  18. Bloody hell don't need to coax you then... 3 Not got time for reasons trying to catch a rabbit...
  19. Yep.. c'mon Jillar . I'm fed up hearing about slippy.. he's all me, me ,me.. you just know he hogs the bed and the duvet...!!
  20. I swear down mister I'm gonna go all voodoo an your ar*e... Yeah 3 was a lie.. not the worst I have seen but did make me queezy ... not something I expected to see on my turn on 2..1.. What I want to know is how did DN get a pic of you slippy.. Fight it out amongst yourselves who's gonna have a go.. Whilst we wait for Jo..
  21. Geez you serious... You are missing a delight of epic proportions
  22. It's real name is porridge we gave it to the rest of the world..... No need to thank us...
  23. Inch Inspector in igloo
  24. Wee fluffy me replied to Jimmyss's topic in Games
    False.. I have been told I am tone deaf and sound not dissimilar to a cats choir..!! TNP has a pet sitting on their lap just now...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.