Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wee fluffy me

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wee fluffy me

  1. Paddling
  2. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -11
  3. OMG.... can't believe I'm Soooooooooooo late to your party? Whoop whoop @Sslippy, that's you past the hardest 3 months, way to go.. Geez feels like more than 3 months I've known you.. (well not actually known you but you know what I mean known you in this world of text though your 2&1 leaves little out, no need for @jillar to get her binoculars out?) anyhoo I'm haverin so I'll try and make it on time for your 4th ????
  4. The weans go back to school tomorrow, these holidays have felt like for ever but today as I'm up to my eyeballs in ironing uniforms (cos I'm a lazy moo and left it to the last min) I shall shout out my NOPE and I too shall embrace the 3 C's, just can't promise it's same ones Jo is talking about ?☺?
  5. Car
  6. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Jo - 8 Me -9
  7. Keek = look E.g. Gies a wee keek at it anaw = Give me a little look at it as well?
  8. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -13
  9. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -13
  10. Bullseye.. ( nice to see you beazel, you been a bit thin on the ground..)
  11. Nope it means you're all cream and no cookie... chicken sh*t I think wouldn't you agree?
  12. So what you sayin.. you all talk and no trousers?
  13. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -11 @Sslippy, why did you edit your 2 -10's now I look like a petulant child stomping and shouting -11, -11, -11...??
  14. And out came a giant bubble party and y'all are invited... I put in a a load of (tennis)bats
  15. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -11 -11 -11
  16. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -11
  17. Hmmmm where would you suggest she shoves her macaroni ? and would it be cooked or uncooked at the shoving point?
  18. Ice cream cake
  19. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -12
  20. Not yet but my weeist pooch is looking good for it ??? Zaffre
  21. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -11
  22. Only pasta and cheese.... what's wrong with you man??????????????????? Need more of these..????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
  23. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -11
  24. We have a winner.. 1.. true.. I stay in Ayrshire and work in Glasgow 25smiles away through choice.. I missed the Glesga patter too much.. 2.. False.. I didn't choose it but it's a bonus that I can... 3.. True.. I chose the job because it pushes me out my comfort zone big time, though I don't always deal with it too well as I'm as happy as a pig in sh*te being with just me, myself and I...?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.