Everything posted by Wee fluffy me
-
SmokeFree is 2 YEARS Smoke Free.
Congrats on 2 years smoke free that's fantastic news ?
-
Rosewothorne is 3 Months Smoke Free
Whoop whoop way to go girl.. mega congrats to you on busting it through 3 months smoke free.. you got this now hold onto that quit tight and see you at 4 ?
-
WeegieWoman is 8 Months Smoke Free
Whoop whoop Weegie is pure flyin by now.. you're doing a brilliant job and I'm Sooooooo glad to be sharing this journey with you . You are an absolute star at helping our newbies and are one of our invaluables and not to mention the chattybox queen..!!? Now I booked you a celebratory pole dancer.. but erm.. well...
- chicks or sticks
- Linked Words Game
-
Three Associated Words Game
Tiny Tim Tears
-
Game *The answer is a question*
Is this a trick question..?
- Word Association Game
-
Game *The answer is a question*
Oooww is he your cousin?
- chicks or sticks
-
Game *The answer is a question*
No ... only the ones you used to win at the carnival You pulling ma leg slippy..? Geez Jillar you're one smart cookie, who do you take after ?
- chicks or sticks
-
Three Associated Words Game
Exotic dancer icelolly (don't scratch your heads... a solero is exotic, it says on the packet..?)
-
Word Association Game
Rule (damn I got that stupid pompous song in my head now and for some reason it's Boris Johnson singing it..!!)
- chicks or sticks
-
Game *The answer is a question*
Is anybody else reading that and thinking how the heck do you stuff a goldfish when they only the size of tour pinkie.??
-
chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- Game *The answer is a question*
I don't think she knows cos when the OCD eased up she stopped keeping track of numbers .. Am I right Jillar..?- chicks or sticks
-8 NOPE I got a mahoosive pool for kids and it's took a day and a half to fill now my neighbour has a holly tree that drops all its jaggies in my garden and there is no way I'm letting 1 of those near all my hard work... so hoover I did.. but not with a hoover hoover I used a super sooker...?- chicks or sticks
-6 Good timing.. I'm off to hoover the grass..?- Random thoughts...
Well that will be thanks for me....!!- Game *The answer is a question*
Sounds good but a whole hour later when you still haven't fallen asleep and your faffin about for the cold bit of the sheet only to find there isn't any cos your darling husband has sweated it all up... then you lie there in a rage for the next 2 hours flip flopping on your inch and a half of the mattress.. NOW don't you think it's a lot of work for so little pleasure..???????????? (My rage may not have quite passed by yet)- chicks or sticks
- Game *The answer is a question*
It sounds like so much effort for so little pleasure ? - chicks or sticks