Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wee fluffy me

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wee fluffy me

  1. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -14
  2. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -12
  3. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Was that a NOPE then ? -10
  4. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -9 Hellooo peeps.. can I play ?
  5. Ok everybody just ignore me.. I said nothing.. I don't exist.. I am a figment of your imagination... Carry on..?
  6. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    10
  7. @reciprocity, proper dark here around 11pm and light around 4.30am.. Roll on September and I will finally see my garden lights lit up around 9pm..?
  8. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Minus threeeeeeeeeeee
  9. @Sslippy... why don't you get a virgin flight up here and find out... Me, I'm all about the Wellington cone ??
  10. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2
  11. As I passed today I was Wondering what the record will be for Wellington cone..!!
  12. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    I'll start shall I.. 0.....
  13. 1 is lie cos nobody likes a nippy sausage am I right boys ?? Ps... what's a drumette when it's at home?? Pss.. what's on his profile page what did a miss..??????
  14. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Right I'm plugged in now.. who wants to go again...??
  15. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Whoop.. Whoop.. Now where were we..?? Nope need to go only 3% on ma phone.. Soon peeps ?
  16. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Ooowww -20 We did it DD we did it ...?
  17. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -17
  18. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -18
  19. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -18
  20. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -17
  21. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -15
  22. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -13 Much neater now ?
  23. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -11
  24. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -9 Oh what the hell.. I'm a follower not a leader..??
  25. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -7 We wouldn't want to cheat now DD would we ?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.