Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wee fluffy me

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wee fluffy me

  1. Congrats on 2 years smoke free that's fantastic news ?
  2. Whoop whoop way to go girl.. mega congrats to you on busting it through 3 months smoke free.. you got this now hold onto that quit tight and see you at 4 ?
  3. Whoop whoop Weegie is pure flyin by now.. you're doing a brilliant job and I'm Sooooooo glad to be sharing this journey with you . You are an absolute star at helping our newbies and are one of our invaluables and not to mention the chattybox queen..!!? Now I booked you a celebratory pole dancer.. but erm.. well...
  4. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    See x
  5. Up end
  6. Tiny Tim Tears
  7. Is this a trick question..?
  8. Shy
  9. Oooww is he your cousin?
  10. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Si x
  11. No ... only the ones you used to win at the carnival You pulling ma leg slippy..? Geez Jillar you're one smart cookie, who do you take after ?
  12. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    6
  13. Exotic dancer icelolly (don't scratch your heads... a solero is exotic, it says on the packet..?)
  14. Rule (damn I got that stupid pompous song in my head now and for some reason it's Boris Johnson singing it..!!)
  15. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    7
  16. Is anybody else reading that and thinking how the heck do you stuff a goldfish when they only the size of tour pinkie.??
  17. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
  18. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -8 No ....that's a super soaker.. I used a super sooker....
  19. I don't think she knows cos when the OCD eased up she stopped keeping track of numbers .. Am I right Jillar..?
  20. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -8 NOPE I got a mahoosive pool for kids and it's took a day and a half to fill now my neighbour has a holly tree that drops all its jaggies in my garden and there is no way I'm letting 1 of those near all my hard work... so hoover I did.. but not with a hoover hoover I used a super sooker...?
  21. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -6 Good timing.. I'm off to hoover the grass..?
  22. Well that will be thanks for me....!!
  23. Sounds good but a whole hour later when you still haven't fallen asleep and your faffin about for the cold bit of the sheet only to find there isn't any cos your darling husband has sweated it all up... then you lie there in a rage for the next 2 hours flip flopping on your inch and a half of the mattress.. NOW don't you think it's a lot of work for so little pleasure..???????????? (My rage may not have quite passed by yet)
  24. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Aha -5
  25. It sounds like so much effort for so little pleasure ?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.