Everything posted by Doreensfree
-
Hey Newbies!!
When we quit..we have heaps more time to fill..feeding your addiction takes time... Soon enough you will start filling your time doing my h hesalfher stuff...walking is a great way to pass the time.. Your doing great x
- chicks or sticks
-
Slap,slap,slap slap
Poor Boo..had a good pasting... Out numbered by the chicklettes...I do believe that trophy is ours !!!!
-
chicks or sticks
Whooooooo....great job ..ha....tough tit Boo
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
-17 boo..stop it !!!
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
-12.. Hope so this is so slow
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Hey Newbies!!
Lol..great post...it's the ride of your life !!!
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
True or False
False...awful tone deaf..still sing out loud though.. Buy ear plugs!!!! NP.loves to have candles burning ....
-
Favourite slogans/saying ..what yours !!!!
I was told many moons ago ,very early in my quit... It's OK to wobble ,just make sure you don't fall over.... I have never forgotten this..it's stayed with me...I wish I knew who to thank ..it got me through some tough times... Has anyone else got a favourite...
-
November 7 2017
So glad to see you have took your seat back on the train..buckle up..there are many bumps in the the track,as you travel along... You can do this Lisa... Just make sure your bum stays in the seat...no matter what comes along ... We are all here to get you there..xx
- chicks or sticks
-
I Got This "T" Is 1 Month Smoke Free Today!!
Yaaa. Way - To - Go...Girl...you smashed that month... Onwards....x
-
Stand Up and Be Counted...November Roll call !!!
So glad to see you here Lisa ... This is for all us beautiful non smoking peeps to stand united..!!!!!
-
chicks or sticks
-1 morning sticks and chicklettes !!!