Everything posted by bakon
- chicks or sticks
- A-Z of Splendiferous Words
- A-Z of Splendiferous Words
-
Means a lot to me..
Sarcasm is when I say Awesome.
-
Rod Stewart concert last night
Do you think I'm sexy ? And you .... Be a fan my whole life. Like 3rd grade on. And Elton John too. But Elton only sits at a piano during his show. Expected more of a show. Have to put rod on the list to see
- chicks or sticks
-
Babe of the Day
I can smell that one through my phone
- Now that I have nice things.....
-
Mid-life crisis?.....got the Mustang...pics added!
So much material there.... Big butt.... T bone Nervous 18 year old
-
Mid-life crisis?.....got the Mustang...pics added!
Get your license yet? Otherwise backseat for the language impaired
- Flying Bat..!!!!
- chicks or sticks
-
CHICKS RULE :)
Sticks have too many world problems to solve at times
-
Happy Birthday Leanna !!!!
Annael rules
- Means a lot to me..
- Babe of the Day
- chicks or sticks
-
Mid-life crisis?.....got the Mustang...pics added!
Nice
- chicks or sticks
-
It's our Nancy,s Birthday !!!!
sonic already gave you my picture,,,,,now the birthday spank is all that's left
- Babe of the Day
-
Babe of the Day
Glasses logic is tru. But sometimes they are smart without .... I don't know which body is babs. It was dark in backseat. Doorbell is reported to have bigger ones than any posted Missed seeing pepe's ....she wouldn't get up early
- When should I stop NRT?
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks