Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

bakon

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bakon

  1. bakon replied to Evelyn's topic in Off The Record
    Maybe your not ready. Don't read into it too much but there is no commitment past a few posts.
  2. bakon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4
  3. Red is usually fireman so I have to pick Blue
  4. I got a BB gun and was allowed to shoot it in the garage. It ricocheted all over the place and even broke skin Of course I didn't wear eye protection either. Didn't expect it as mom was a spoil sport for fun stuff usually. Saw the movie as an adult and couldn't quit laughing. The dad swearing and little bother (was a little sister in my house) but that movie was my life in the 70's
  5. Sharonmakesmestiff because she explain the show to me and other dirty reasons
  6. bakon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1.
  7. Well.....
  8. Show me your ... sorry wrong party. What the hell do it anyways. Two years is great
  9. bakon replied to Jonny5's topic in Celebrations!
    Thumbs up
  10. bakon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Three next year
  11. bakon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1
  12. Monday night is for Babs since it's gets dark early. More time for the backseat. Maybe drive over towards Baltimore and run over Sonic. She was one of the first to ever post to me. Babbles is kind of quiet now
  13. bakon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -15
  14. bakon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -8
  15. bakon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    13
  16. bakon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    13
  17. bakon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    12
  18. bakon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    12 Good age
  19. bakon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    12 39
  20. bakon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    I am the old fart so I took that week vacation. Worked it 24 years. Plus army time. But no more. Do go out nights New Year's Day. It counts as Monday. 12 hours today. Love ot. 12
  21. The smell. I would have used the money to educate the kids on how bad a smoker smells compared to others. Nobody likes to be the stinky kid and I think it would work better than trying to scare you might catch a disease. Or will definitely catch a disease when older. Nobody in teen years cares about age 30. But they don't want to stink Nose doesn't work when a smoker. That is so weird. How bad I think the people who do smoke stink now. I never knew. I did know some people hated the actual smoke and would complain. But I didn't know it lingered and was a stink cloud around me. I can smell it further than anyone I know. I can spot a smoker after the smell. Grey skin or yellow teeth. Sometimes their clothes give them away. But all that can be hidden now. Smell- can't take back a fart either. Smell gives them away. At work I enter houses and apartments all day. Some smokers are so bad I can smell it outside. Then I have to go in. I usually find a way to get them outside. Not always can this be done. And that smell has a taste to the air. The thick yellow air and the tacky substance sticks to my clothes and nose hairs. Longer than five minutes and it cants be blown off with leaving the windows down. I have to change uniforms to get it off which rarely happens. Just stuck with it until I am done. Couple of smokers at work too. They stink up the room when they arrive. No smoking inside so it wears off. Saw a guy hurried into a store today. Wife a step behind him. He stops at door, does the last long draw and throws it. Huge cloud blowing as she walks through it and he holds door for her. What a nice guy. Bet he hot boxes her under the covers with farts too.
  22. bakon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    12. 20 for us too We get some snow tomorrow too. Who knows if it will stay. 30s by midweek
  23. bakon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    12
  24. bakon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    We had that this morning. Cold again tomorrow but every thing should be melted overnight

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.