Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

bakon

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bakon

  1. bakon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    13
  2. bakon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    13
  3. bakon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    12
  4. bakon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    12 Good age
  5. bakon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    12 39
  6. bakon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    I am the old fart so I took that week vacation. Worked it 24 years. Plus army time. But no more. Do go out nights New Year's Day. It counts as Monday. 12 hours today. Love ot. 12
  7. The smell. I would have used the money to educate the kids on how bad a smoker smells compared to others. Nobody likes to be the stinky kid and I think it would work better than trying to scare you might catch a disease. Or will definitely catch a disease when older. Nobody in teen years cares about age 30. But they don't want to stink Nose doesn't work when a smoker. That is so weird. How bad I think the people who do smoke stink now. I never knew. I did know some people hated the actual smoke and would complain. But I didn't know it lingered and was a stink cloud around me. I can smell it further than anyone I know. I can spot a smoker after the smell. Grey skin or yellow teeth. Sometimes their clothes give them away. But all that can be hidden now. Smell- can't take back a fart either. Smell gives them away. At work I enter houses and apartments all day. Some smokers are so bad I can smell it outside. Then I have to go in. I usually find a way to get them outside. Not always can this be done. And that smell has a taste to the air. The thick yellow air and the tacky substance sticks to my clothes and nose hairs. Longer than five minutes and it cants be blown off with leaving the windows down. I have to change uniforms to get it off which rarely happens. Just stuck with it until I am done. Couple of smokers at work too. They stink up the room when they arrive. No smoking inside so it wears off. Saw a guy hurried into a store today. Wife a step behind him. He stops at door, does the last long draw and throws it. Huge cloud blowing as she walks through it and he holds door for her. What a nice guy. Bet he hot boxes her under the covers with farts too.
  8. bakon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    12. 20 for us too We get some snow tomorrow too. Who knows if it will stay. 30s by midweek
  9. bakon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    12
  10. bakon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    We had that this morning. Cold again tomorrow but every thing should be melted overnight
  11. bakon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    12. 47 degrees and foggy. What do you got!
  12. Move and leave it
  13. Today is Saturday so I am picking my first stick.....Joe cause I want to ride in the car and drive by some of the other Ohio window lickers houses playing mailbox baseball
  14. bakon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    12
  15. bakon posted a topic in Socializing
    https://www.facebook.com/cheechandchong/videos/607059672817067/
  16. bakon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    13
  17. You guys. So nice. And I didn't get you anything.....
  18. bakon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    11
  19. God start. Lots of help here. Post and read a lot. That will get your mind off it and give you something to do. NOPE. Not one puff ever
  20. Had? That is your onthe naughty list
  21. bakon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    11
  22. bakon replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    DD the computer generated member. Also blew off lunch line jackwad sonic Member nickname meathead?
  23. Today is Doorbell day. Cuz she is a horney toad and I like sausage too
  24. bakon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Two

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.