Everything posted by BKP
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- Tuesday 25th July 2017
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Carsmummy is 1/4 Year Quit Today!!
Congratulations CM! Well done!
- chicks or sticks
-
So glad to meet you!
Welcome Jewel! So glad you've made the decision to be free. Best thing you could possibly do for yourself. Tomorrow will be one month. That's one of the most important milestones.......keep up the great work! :D
-
It's Amazing
Fantastic Breathless! Just got back from a coast-to-coast trip and was sitting next to a smoker who was hacking the whole 5.5 hours. It's great to be free from that wretchedness.
- Monday 24th July 2017
-
Babs609 is 5 Years Quit Today!!
5 years is a great reason to celebrate. Congratulations babs!
-
I Need A Remedy .... Stat!
Max Strength Preparation H. Sounds crazy but it stops itching and inflammation anywhere - it's not just for the butt. Do the cream not the ointment....less greasy. Cortisone cream works almost as well.
-
Doreen,s Daily Quotes !!!
- Quitting is VERY HARD
Couldn't agree more Jewel.....quitting is VERY HARD. In the early stages it can be an all consuming obsession. But as time goes on the periods between cravings grows wider. Eventually you start to feel a new (and better) sense of comfort. I used to cuss out my cravings. "Bring it on! No matter what you throw at me, I will kick your a$$ and eventually you'll get tired of hounding me". The ultimate reward is a wonderful sense of freedom and better health. You'll see!- Treetop Has Reached The Lido Deck Today!!
Congratulations Treetop....well done!- Saturday 8th July 2017
- Why N.O.P.E is a must!
Jenny this really strikes a powerful chord with me. I value every premise in this article. Thanks for sharing.....and thanks to the bumpers for keeping it going. I will not undo everything I have fought for and achieved. I will enjoy my new healthy life.- We are late with fay,s 4 years.!!!!
Four times around and counting.....congratulations Fay!- chicks or sticks
- Slap,slap,slap slap
Sticks prevail! Take that chicks!- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- Quitting is VERY HARD