Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

beacon

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by beacon

  1. Happy Birthday!! Thanks for all the positive thinking and support!! :D :D :D
  2. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    =11
  3. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -9
  4. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    =8
  5. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    =15
  6. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -16
  7. Already!!! Awesome! Congratulations !! :D :D :D
  8. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -13
  9. I remember that by my third week I was tired and cranky. I can recall that is when I gave up on my diet which led to my robust figure today. My sense of smell and taste came back. :0 I can recall though that on day 22 I felt a lifting of the worse craves. It is a journey to learn how to be a nonsmoker
  10. You were strong enough to quit again so I think you can stay quit. The first week can be terrible with craves and urges. May I suggest you focus on now, today, where you are not smoking. Don't worry about the big picture. Sometimes I wanted to smoke and I told myself, not today. Maybe I will smoke later or next year, but right now I am not going to smoke. And a part of me would be upset and maybe throw a fit because it wants to smoke, But I would hang on and count the days as a nonsmoker.
  11. Congratulations! The first two weeks are said to be the most difficult and you made it!! :D :D :D
  12. Hi Kathy, congratulations on quitting smoking! :D :D
  13. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -10
  14. Good for you! You sound happy. :)
  15. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -9
  16. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -8
  17. I walked outside today. The weather is not too hot.
  18. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -6
  19. She is so cute!!!! Very cuddly :)
  20. Good morning. I did all three levels of the pastch over a four month period. Each time I stepped down, there was a few days of adjustments. For the last level, I went longer than what was suggested because I was afraid. I finally stopped the patch all together when the line at the store was too long and I was too cranky to wait to buy them. I think there was about a week of low grade withdraw, However, I was strong about it because during of the months of quitting with the patch I had gained tools to cope like the forums, mediation, support from friends and family. I was VERY irritable for a while. All of this turned out to be temporary.
  21. Congratulations on your four months of freedom! :D :D :D
  22. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.