Everything posted by Reciprocity
-
Out of the blue smoke "cravings" are weird at this point
Yup, even 2 + months in some days, I get a pretty strong urge to have a smoke for some reason I'm not even aware of. Most of the thoughts I have about smoking are pretty mild and hardly there now but then, all of a sudden I get a fairly compelling one out of the blue. All part of the process I guess. It's sure a lot easier to manage things now then it was early on for me :)
-
chicks or sticks
-4 I know - depressing isn't it?
-
Nicknamed
Thanks for the learnin' brother :)
-
Nicknamed
Already did it - I'm "officially" Returd now. Hope you know who's happy :)
-
chicks or sticks
0 Good - especially now that we are outta the negative score :P
- chicks or sticks
-
It's Sonic,s Birthday
Aliens took it :wacko:
- chicks or sticks
-
Monday 17 th April 2017
NOPE!
-
chicks or sticks
-4 Reporting for duty!!
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Another life lost to smoking...I forgot to mention he was a hero...
Sorry for your loss Nancy. Another life extinguished much too early because of this horrible addiction. Very sad.
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Sunday 16 th April 2017..
NOPE!!
-
Nicknamed
OK; So, is Returd your final decision or would you like to reflect on this a little longer? And, how do I make it appear instead of "versed member" above my Avatar?
- chicks or sticks
-
John has two months !!!
Good job John. I'm at about the same stage as you and would agree with your analysis. Keep it going and enjoy all the benefits of being a non-smoker ;)
- chicks or sticks
-
What Really Annoys You
Mother-In-Law
-
chicks or sticks
Well; there's a new one ........ Doreen cheating in reverse?? Post 44750 should have been -9 not -7 so at this point it should be -8 and now I will make it -7 carry on...............