Everything posted by jimmy
-
Shoes
im wearing 10 dollar wal mart sneakers right now my 60 dollar boots are at home lol
-
Shoes
im wearing 10 dolar wal mart sneakers right now my 60 dollar boots are at home lol
- Shoes
-
Invincible; I am free
yes evelyn you are free. amen big hug from me and quita
-
***trying not to beat myself up - thoughts?***
hi crush 95 take it 1 day at a time, belive in your self, you can do this. rome wanst built in 1 day,
-
Friday 2 December 2016 NOPE
:yahoo: :dirol: :music:nope
-
It's Sharon's Birthday
happy birthday
-
Stewie has 8 months today !!!
congrats stewie
-
Thursday 1 December 2016 NOPE
nope
-
I don't need help
sorry im late tiff . how are you doing. your stronger than you think you can do this . fight for it
-
Wedneysday 30 November 2016 NOPE
nope
-
Tiffany has 2 months today
congrats tiffany you rock
-
Tracey's 3 Year Quit Anniversary!
congrats tracey sorry im late again
-
Monday 28th November 2016
nope
-
Thursday 24 th November 2016
Nope happy thanksgiving
-
Thursday 24 th November 2016
Nope happy thanksgiving
-
Tuesday 22nd November 2016
nope
-
Our joe has 3 years today !!!
congrats joe 3 years awesome
-
Monday 21st November 2016..
nope
-
Sunday 20 th November 2016
nope
-
cloud nice
update my brother has to quit. dr told him its only way to get him on lung trasplant list. so my cloud isnt a good as i hoped
-
Saturday 19th November 2016
nope
-
cloud nice
yesterday I posted on jasons facebook page about quiting cold turkey. my niece replied that my brother eric wants to quit smoking. if I can help him I will going to tell him about quit train, if I can get him to quit and my brother paul to stop vapeing. ill be super happy , prayers would be great. I could hug ans kiss you all right now. yes bakon you to lol have a super day going to tell Jessie about quit train . love jimmy
-
Friday 18th November 2016
nope
-
Sarge celebrates 5 years of Freedom
sarges birthday is in july lol