Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sazerac

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sazerac

  1. Sazerac replied to bakon's topic in Games
    0 :D oops, I was on the wrong page. 4 no malls for moi. ever never
  2. Sazerac replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    dosh
  3. Sazerac replied to bakon's topic in Games
    0 thanks Hum, Hi Sonic !
  4. Sazerac replied to Sazerac's topic in Games
    prayer, a sincere prayer. Dear Receiver of Our Prayers, Please,
  5. Sazerac replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1 tee hee hee I don't mind the -1, Hum. :P
  6. Sazerac replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    forms
  7. Sazerac replied to bakon's topic in Games
    oh, fabulous BIG oh, darn ! hello all ! -1
  8. C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S W E N D Y on your T W O W E E K S ! of F R E E D O M ! !
  9. CONGRATULATIONS C H R Y S A L I S on your E I G H T M O N T H S of F R E E D O M ! ! ! ! !
  10. L A C E celebrates N I N E M O N T H S of F R E E D O M !
  11. Welcome Jen !
  12. We were having a blast then the Cops showed up; We were innocent, of course, it was early in our meeting but, it was such an interruption that we needed a breather and I couldn't get back to the dream. It was real enough though, I bet I could identify you in a line-up and we were having a really nice time.
  13. Thank you, El B for leading the way ! 10 months of F R E E D O M 10th hole Kittocks Course @ The Fairmont, St. Andrews
  14. Sazerac replied to Sazerac's topic in Games
    edible so, what choice did she have but to pleasure
  15. will remember more later. just to say, the cops a la bacon broke it up.
  16. Sazerac replied to bakon's topic in Games
    :) 13 Hi Sonic, my Dangerboy du jour !
  17. Colleen wins ! they were not all artists. you go, girl !
  18. -18 hi Sonic :)
  19. once I copped to admitting to my addiction...telling half truths or outright lies was no longer acceptable. any one else take a deeper look into their selves and start being REAL ? realer than real . realer than before ?
  20. Sazerac replied to bakon's topic in Games
    lucky 13
  21. and the whole trailer park blows up ! I insert a Canadian

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.