Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sazerac

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sazerac

  1. I was in denial about health issues until I was well into my quit when I dared confront the gruesome truth but, the $10 dollars I ceremoniously put away every day in a quart jar was a serious motivator for me. I would take the jar from the freezer and count the dosh very slowly when I had a crave. In six months, I had over $1,800 AND my health !
  2. Sazerac replied to bakon's topic in Games
    oh dear Sonic....I'd give you a bigger 0 than that ! -1 :D
  3. Sazerac replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5 hello darling smoke free creatures
  4. Sazerac replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1
  5. Sazerac replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -20 yay chicks ! that is a smooth 3 or 4 in a row ! Yay Chicks.
  6. C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S ~ F R E Z F L O P S ~ ON F O U R Y E A R S OF ~ F R E E D O M ~ I am so happy for you !
  7. To my surprise and delight, the City Council responded to my pleas about the Rat Explosion. They will have my 48 hour photo essay in their in-boxes tomorrow. The City Attorney is now involved, I guess Rats are a sexy enough issue.
  8. Sazerac replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -17 :)
  9. Sazerac replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -14 hello darling smoke free creatures :)
  10. Sazerac replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -14 That crazy dancing thing, gonna give me a seizure, you goofball. Plenty of rain up river and just to the West of me...that low just sat for days pulling up water from the Gulf and is still churning it out. :(
  11. Unfortunately, there are new generations of Those Big Kids. Big tobacco, still pushing nicotine to children and poisoning children harvesting tobacco in Indonesia and elsewhere. A horrifyingly large part of the world is still under Big Tobacco's thumb. Here in this world, those same companies push Nicotine in a bright shiny new package. Billowing clouds of addiction in candy flavors. Vaping. Children LOVE it ! I hope the day comes soon, when it will be hip for kids to be clean and healthy and free from addictions, free from this madness. Thank you for your strength, Doreen... you saved your feet, Your Life ! You help all of us with kindness, concern that shows in your posts, and with the smoke free trail that you blaze. Lead on, Fearless Smoke Free Woman !
  12. Sazerac replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -14
  13. Sazerac replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -8 hiya Daisy
  14. Sazerac replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -6 wet and wild weekend for Boo...
  15. Sazerac replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -3
  16. Sazerac replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1 hello smoke free cuties...oops gotta go, dark weird color sky and lightening. back later. S
  17. Sazerac replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -19 hiya joe :)
  18. Sazerac replied to bakon's topic in Games
    That is exactly what I feel like. -19
  19. I have no shame either. :) One Early morning, emerging from a hotel way out of my neighborhood with an out of town musician friend, a police car pulled up (no lights or siren) and Henry The Cop grinned and asked if I was alright. Then a cabbie, we called, 'The Book of Knowledge', pulled up and asked the same, another cabbie, I think it was Wild Bill, passed waving and beeped his horn. Mister Music asked, 'What was that... your 9th ward Escort Service ?' By the time I got back to my neighborhood bar, everyone had heard many versions of my activities. :D
  20. Sazerac replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -19 unless that puppy kills rats, I am not interested :)
  21. I'm glad you clarified your need for tissues and so glad you had a good time !
  22. Sazerac replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -16 hello darling smoke free creatures :)
  23. Are these spare undergarments ? I will have to look into this because as a commando...the wetness doesn't ruin clothes it just runs down into my boot, nobody is the wiser. :P Spare clothes means, you know you are spending the night and don't want to emerge from his crib in the morning, wearing your glitz from the night before because you are hiding something. Someday, I will learn how to behave. I know y'all have information to share. :) Doreen hasn't failed us yet !

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.