Everything posted by Sazerac
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
-7 Joe, did you fall asleep last night after your 'second big O of the day ' :P
-
Transformation
You are smart...you want to quit smoking. So, why continue the torture of feeding a deadly and expensive addiction ? A simple alternative is at hand and the rewards, enduring. After a brief physical withdrawal, a handful of temporary challenges and a few months reclaiming your natural state, you transform stronger, ready to embrace Freedom. You can Quit Smoking. We can help. Start Here
-
chicks or sticks
-6 I love seeing that Daisy, Daisy. :)
-
chicks or sticks
Hello beautiful smoke free creatures -4
-
I Can Do This has Seven Months of Freedom
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S I Can Do This Seven Months of Freedom !
-
Four Months for Uberwensch
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S ! UBERWENSCH ON YOUR FOUR MONTHS OF FREEDOM !
-
chicks or sticks
take your time, Joe. try not to fall asleep. :P -1
-
chicks or sticks
-1 have another one, on me, Joe ! :D
-
chicks or sticks
-1 I don't want to post ! I just want to watch the 'O's... :D
-
chicks or sticks
Oh, Boo. I am afraid you speak a great truth but, this game provides me such a brief diversion that I hope you will indulge me with your kindness. Joe might be around after he finishes riding on his lawn mower or electrocuting something or other. :P yay -20 and take a few big O's Boo ! You deserve them !
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Babe of the Day
Would it kill any of you to post about your increased blood flow, fertility etc.. HERE in the Sex, Health, Money and Time thread Or, is that darling, Boo, the only one who appreciates certain benefits from quitting smoking ? Love that :wub: Boo
- chicks or sticks
-
Fixing to come back.....
No, You Don't ! You Really Don't Have A Life... You have a slow, tortuous, expensive Death by cigarettes. Were you not so dismissive about 'living here', you would understand that education and support are two major components to a successful quit. I hope you get serious and gather your resolve to face addiction and recognize junkie vocabulary. Everything here is in place to encourage success.
-
Random thoughts
Did you know that the alpha rats have their food delivered by minion rats ?
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
The neighborhood Cafe
Integrity, Boo. Culinary Integrity.
-
chicks or sticks
-11 I hope the zilla gets rolling and smokin' soon. Maybe Smokezilla would take a road trip to my neighborhood. :)
-
chicks or sticks
-11 Hi D, Hiya everybody. Boo, did Smokezilla pull through ?
-
The neighborhood Cafe
Even though Mister Man is selling disgusting preservative ridden gunk, :o at least his cooking rig is covetously beautiful, equipped with cast iron and stainless gear. :D That cute chick...is making an egg in poisonous Teflon pan and scratching up with a fork, the poisonous Teflon, which will impart to the egg. :o Please, Boo ! PLEASE, Let us strive for integrity in the Cafe Kitchen. :D Love, S
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks