Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

johnny5

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by johnny5

  1. Welcome to the Lido Deck, Fluffy. Congratulations on making it to the year mark. Today is a very special day and I hope you celebrate big!
  2. Congratulations on half a year smoke free, Catlover! I'm really happy for you!
  3. Congratulations Tocevo! Great job!
  4. Congratulations Fab! 7 months smoke free is awesome!
  5. Yikes. I'm glad you made it through with your quit in tact but that is scary, Jo. Yes, please reach out the next time you are that much on edge. I think I may have told you this before but after the first couple of months of my quit, I started doing real well for quite some time - hardly any urges or craves to smoke. Then, out of nowhere, I was hit hard by all sorts of thoughts and urges to smoke for a few days roughly around my eighth month. It frustrated me so much because I thought I had put that behind me but nicotine addiction is like that. It will grab you when you least expect it. These moments should become less frequent the further you get in your quit but that time frame varies for each person. The key is to stay smoke free, no matter what. Reach out to us the next time something like this happens. Lighting up a cigarette will do nothing but make you miserable at this point, especially considering how great you are doing in your quit.
  6. Welcome back, Jackie. As you know, there is plenty of support here for you. Congrats on day 3. Keep up the great work. You can do this!
  7. Thanks for the update, Claire. I'm glad you are doing so well in your quit. Freedom from nicotine is great!
  8. johnny5 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    15
  9. johnny5 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    13
  10. Congratulations Nikki! The first few days are the toughest but it does get better...much better. Just take it one moment at a time. As you said, there's no turning back now. Keep up the great work!
  11. johnny5 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    11
  12. Congratulations Jack! Welcome to the Lido Deck! 1 year smoke free is a huge accomplishment and I hope you are really proud of yourself and do something big to celebrate.
  13. johnny5 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    9 Hi Nancy!
  14. johnny5 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    9
  15. Congratulations Rory! 8 years smoke free is huge. You got my respect.
  16. johnny5 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    se7en
  17. Congratulations on 2 years smoke free, Andy! That is awesome! I hope you do something to celebrate!
  18. johnny5 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    5
  19. johnny5 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.