Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

johnny5

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by johnny5

  1. NOPE from another leftie, johnny5.
  2. Congratulations Mei!
  3. Toto covering Weezer now ?
  4. Congratulations Matty!
  5. There are a ton of positive changes I've seen but the surprising one to me was how much better I felt about myself. My pride and self-esteem got a huge boost knowing that I was able to successfully make such a challenging but rewarding life change like quitting smoking.
  6. Congratulations Shane! You've done great in your quit as well as in paying it forward by helping others. I hope you celebrate how well you are doing.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.