Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ria

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ria

  1. I'm strange.... I had the opposite problem.. OVER slept!! lol.... ?? what's the 'app' you're talking about?
  2. Ria replied to bakon's topic in Games
    2
  3. N.O.P.E!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. Ria replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -10
  5. N.O.P.E!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. Ria replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -15
  7. N.O.P.E!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. Ria replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -12
  9. Ria replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    WHAT A WONDERFUL THREAD!!!!! Well.... not only do I live a stone's throw away from the beach, I live alone, can please myself, (now) and have SAVED $656 in the past 19 weeks!!!!!
  10. GAWD!!! I still don't know what a 'window licker' is!!!! GREAT to see you here T2B! xox
  11. EXACTLY!!!! well said, REZ... which is why I sometimes, prefer not to LOOK or hear about those who stumble and fall, so I don't feel weak, IYKWIM?
  12. Ria replied to bakon's topic in Games
    MINUS TEN!!!! hehehe
  13. N.O.P.E!!!!!!!!! yaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!
  14. Ria replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -8
  15. LOL and you're about 18,000 years AHEAD Doreen!!! LOL!!!
  16. N.O.P.E!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  17. LOL!! Trouble is, it's now the 19th here!! lol :wub: But NOPE!!! anyway!!!
  18. Ria replied to Dave's topic in Introductions & About Us
    WELCOME, DAVE!!!! xox
  19. Ria replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5
  20. and help ensure we all keep ours!!!! xox
  21. Ria replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -3
  22. N.O.P.E!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  23. I hear ya' Kendra xox xox xox I STILL 'romance' the fag from time to time... it's harder for some depending on their ability to face "reality" and I'm one who tends to lean towards "idealism"... hence the years and years and years of 'abuse'... "hoping it would get better"... quitting is NO DIFFERENT and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.. we have to be strong, or we'll regret it!!! and the regret will one day, topple us!! You'll be fine.. you've come here, so "thinking out loud"... (to quote the song) is a GOOD THING!!!! XOX XOX XOX
  24. Ria replied to bakon's topic in Games
    ZERO
  25. N.O.P.E!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.