Everything posted by Tink
-
hmmm
maybe he is feeling just as awkward so will be sensitive to you about the smoking and it might just make him quit with you when he sees how awesome you are doing if it feels right with this guy then i say go for it and just go with the flow it might just be the best thing for you both your quit is solid rachael - i think you could handle anything xxxx
-
Whats for dinner?
salmon and vegetables crisps and sweet chilli sauce :) for pudding lol
-
GAME...the person above me!
TPAM is a good writer
- Game *The Food Game*
-
post coital smoke
not tried that trigger yet ;) - go round 2 that will take your mind of it ;)
-
Cravings??
Its all good Amy better than stinky smelly smokes and see it as a little treat - later on you can pull back on the bad stuff(if you want ;))
-
Think I need help...
sarah everything is topsey turvey for now but it will all find its right levels eventually - do you do any exercises or walking? I found that helped me early in my quit You are doing great xx
-
Intro :)
hi Anna welcome to the board and congratulations on your quit, the support here will be priceless stick close keep checking in and hold on tight :)
-
looks like i missed a few of you
get your butts on my thread- right this minute ;) lazy buggers :rolleyes:
-
Not pretty but it's home!
Home is where you hang your hat or the heart is hope you will be happy george xx
-
Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
will you lot stop f ing swearing I am running outta likes LOL
-
Nine months free for Paul723!!
paul 9 months is fantastic
-
Double post
- Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
LMAO - OWF with her head!!!!- Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
oops sorry stu - now pass the port - this rose has thorns LOL- Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
- I made it through the first 3 days
YAY congratulations Evelyn - you got this :)- yey 6 months ArmedNAruba ;))))
6 months is awesome go bananas and celebrate in style x- Hospital Appointment
Before any tests its always a worry Ross - hopefully they will be able to tell you straight away if there is something to be concerned about if you let them know its worrying you and hopefully the dentist wont pull out a tooth :( best of luck let us know how it goes asap ((hugs))) now go get some sleep xx- 2nd Hand Smoke
I went to A casino once in Mississippi as a smoker and I cant recall that the smoke was bad years ago I went to a bingo hall with a friend before the ban and my eyes were literally stingy on the way out - it was awful and I was a smoker - what did those poor non smokers think?- Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
a shut me down day - wouldnt that be great :) My BM`s are all over the internet - oooh the shame lol- Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
LMAO - just to clarify I meant I can have Diarrhea mouth sometimes MY Bowel Movements are Fine - :lol:- Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
LMAO - is there a thread for that complaint :lol:- Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
LOL no laundry all up to scratch Just people keep interfering in my life thinking they know whats best for me - when really they are only thinking of themselves - pulled different ways I spend so much time with friends, family and work being diplomatic - sometimes the fuse has to blow ;) I guess this is human nature and others need this :) - or maybe I am just weird LOL- Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
mine is diarrhea - once it starts it wont stop if i get pissed off - oops I said the P word - Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF