Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Phrase Connect Game

Featured Replies

Do you know the difference between right and wrong?

  • Replies 5.7k
  • Views 456.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • WeegieWoman
    WeegieWoman

    I did not have sexual relations with that woman 

  • Wee fluffy me
    Wee fluffy me

    Georgie Porgie, pudding and pie, Kissed the girls and made them cry, When the boys came out to play, Georgie Porgie ran away. ?    

  • WeegieWoman
    WeegieWoman

    camel toe

Posted Images

Don't count your chickens before they hatch

Lol... What hell was I thinking

 

Down periscope

 

Wow... I'm so freaking tired ...Lol

 

Down on the corner

Edited by Mac#23

I'm in bed already, I'm going back to work tomorrow

 

Kick it to the curb

Curb your enthusiasm

 

well stay safe and wear your mask and don't put your hands near your face! Oh and have a nice first day back at work 😊

Be careful at work Mac!

 

One bourbon, one scotch, one beer

Thank you, we are getting the restaurant ready and plan on opening next week Thursday the 18th.

 

I'll have just 1 more beer, then I have to go.

Stop whining and put on your big boy pants.

Quitting smoking makes you need big pants

Pull up those baggy pants and put a belt on.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.