Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Game *The answer is a question*

Featured Replies

  • Replies 9.9k
  • Views 725k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • How we look @  cleavage.... Like looking at the sun. You don't stare at it. It's too risky. Ya get a sense of it and then you look away!!! Is it the same from women looking at the package?

  • I thought you were suppose to shake the package and try to guess what's in it?

  • WeegieWoman
    WeegieWoman

    Who else read that as bum cream?

Posted Images

I not married but I believe your thinking of his walnuts?

Do you carry walnuts in your purse as well?

Maybe you should save some room in a side pocket just in case?

 

Edited by Mac#23

How many men are you planning to control by holding their walnuts?

Don't you think if you gather the walnuts first they won't be men any more?

Did you think we were talking about castration here?

I have a few man cards, do you believe that I should relinquish one?

Because I'm special, haven't you figured that out yet?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.