Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Game *The answer is a question*

Featured Replies

  • Replies 9.9k
  • Views 726.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • How we look @  cleavage.... Like looking at the sun. You don't stare at it. It's too risky. Ya get a sense of it and then you look away!!! Is it the same from women looking at the package?

  • I thought you were suppose to shake the package and try to guess what's in it?

  • WeegieWoman
    WeegieWoman

    Who else read that as bum cream?

Posted Images

Are you sure you never get up to madcap antics?

Is anyone else getting messed up by Fluffy's anarchy?

Ooww have we found our nit picker rule stickler then?

 

I'm not into white can I have another colour..?

Mmmmmm, not sure I like purple anymore, what else can you suggest?

 

Oooww does our nit picker wear big knickers too?

Is it a sign of slight OCD that Fluffy's ticker bothers me as well?

 

Don't you think I'm saving the knickers fact for 2 truths?

Edited by Sslip

I have a ticker.... I don't see one.. Are you sure?

 

I will win that one for sure as my job is big knicker inspector for nit pickers, did I not mention that before?

 

@Weegie surely everybody knows big knickers are more comfy, dontcha think?

Edited by Wee fluffy me
Misses a Q and don't want nit picker pickin pickled nits...!!

Do you not think that is just the satin tickling then?

How soon should I be ready for inspection?

 

@Wee fluffy me do you not see 7 months 4 weeks and 1 day quit under your posts?

Edited by Sslip

I does satin tick..?

 

Nora get your gloves on you've pulled luv.. aren't you lucky ?

Where did Nora go??

 

Slippy I've said too much, I shall say no more, I bid you adu ade adie cheerio

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.