Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

True or False

Featured Replies

True ... but about 50% local stuff on there (although a fair bit of that is crossed off) and not all travel... and some I know that I can never achieve...even if time and finances were not an issue.

 

TNP has a wierd sporting habit/superstition when they play/played a sport. (like wearing the same socks every week, or eating something specific before the game)

 

 

  • Replies 1.4k
  • Views 149k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Reciprocity
    Reciprocity

    Yes both! Surfing in Hawaii Hawaii was the most beautiful place I have ever seen. Just SO different from anywhere else I have ever travelled to.   Napali Coast of Kauai was unbe

  • PeaceTrain
    PeaceTrain

    True... But not well   TNP is a good cook

  • False and I'm a bad singer lol   TNP knows how to crochet

Posted Images

True ... although its not weird. If I have had a particularly good game the week before I like to have the same food on Saturday night, use the same (washed) clothing, same shower gel, same breakfast the following week. :)

 

Surely that's just recognising that the preparation worked though?

 

TNP needs ointments, medication, tapes, joint supports to get them through serious exercise?

 

 

True...both ankles, both knees, one elbow, one shoulder... I use horse linament, its the bomb, I buy it from the vet for my imaginary horse.

 

No, lord slippy nothing weird about the ground hog day routine.

 

TNP ignores their body when it says "time to hang up the boots you dipshit" cos their brain/ego knows better.

 

 

 

:) I'm still a bubby with slightly dodgy knees, I'll tell let you know when I get older.

 

TNP should take up golf?

False - good god no, I tried that once... not to bad getting on the green but 20 puts to sink a ball and the club's still up the frickin gum tree I threw it into.

 

 

TNP understands white line fever.

True - To a degree. I am much louder on the field than day to day life (?) and I'm more competitive, but first I want to have fun and enjoy the game and have others enjoy the game.

 

There are standards to uphold ?

 

TNP has had to have a word with a younger person about their behaviour recently?

False - If I break a nail and its jaggared and I have no scissors I'll nibble it safe but thats it, nail biting is gross.

 

 

TNP has to squeeze lumps if they get them.

True

 

TNP scratches gnat bites if they get them?

true... but not sure if we have gnats...are they sandflies, or midgies, or mozzies???

 

TNP has the scars to proove it?

(I think gnats and midges are pretty much the same thing) 

 

False - try like hell to not scratch. 

 

TNP has other scars that are non bite related? 

True - and everyone one is a special badge of courage.

 

TNP - would hide a nasty scar with a tattoo

False - nothing wrong with a scar, although more tatts would be good. :)

 

(plus the only scars I have are in really delicate areas and I'm a wuss) 

 

TNP has scars from playing sport? 

False.  Have scars - but from a sports injury.

 

TNP has played (or currently plays) cricket.

True - absolutely love it (ooh my 10cc tribute coming out there) 

 

TNP gets the 10cc reference (please someone)? 

True Lord Slippy I did get the shout out to Dreadlock Holiday

 

TNP understands why I would think Howzat is about cricket and not about catching a cheating partner.

True :)

 

TNP Remembers when Howzat was originally in the charts?

False... Cos my life had only just begun but I did work with the guitarist for a spell and I was at the Cox Plate the day the crowd nearly rioted when they had someone who wasn't Darryl there to sing Horses.

 

TNP got my carpenter reference.

True ... although couldn't make out the others, but was eventually able to work out Daryl Braithwaite.

 

TNP feels like they're the only one on quittrain who has been to work today?

True... And I worked bloody hard too.. Hard things are hot. (The guitarist from sherbert worked at my work for a while, a spell)

 

TNP... Likes strawberries and cream on their Victoria sponge not passion fruit.

^^^ That is cool and quite right.

 

True ... Got to go and buy some more to complete the cake (not helping with dropping the weight, but been mostly good)

 

TNP Prefers savoury to sweet?

Tea bags ... ? I prefer the convenience

 

Coffee - Brewed or instant?

both... but instant... get it in quick not too patient when waiting on me coffee, sort of like the tea bag convenience.

 

Tea: Assam or Russian Caravan

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.