Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sorry I missed The Boat!

Featured Replies

WOW 3 more on the Lido Deck, Stewie, Boo & Pork and Pancakes!

 

Sorry I missed your countdowns  :party:  1 Year is such a monumental milestone in your quit journeys, a full cycle of everything!

 

Massive congratulations to you guys  :wub: and a real inspiration to others to see and know it is possible, keep reaching down and helping them along.

 

 

now move over, i need that stool at the bar please  :beach:

 

congrats_13.gif

Hi tracey. Thanks the lido feels just right.

Thanks Tracey.  The Lido Deck is pretty sweet.  And with a bumper crop of newbies making their arrival over the last few months, the deck will be gaining more members before long.

Thank you Tracey! I have been gone for a while and I missed my own celebration so I wouldn't worry about missing mine!!

Rubber and inflates- screwys girl?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.