Not a book..not a movie...not a song....

Soberjulie

I came across a podcast called "Walking The Floor with Chris Shiflett" this week and have been binge listening the last few days.  Shiflett is the guitar player for the Foo Fighters and interviews musicians from several different genres.

"The Joe Rogan Experience" is the show that got me into podcasts and I still listen on a fairly regular basis.

I like both of Dan Carlin's podcasts: "Common Sense" and "Hardcore History."

I also like "Freakonomics Radio."

"Mind Pump" offers up solid, BS free fitness advice.  Sal, Justin, and Adam manage to offer great, research based information while also working in some fart and boner jokes.  I appreciate that.

"Norm Macdonald Live" is the funniest podcast I have ever listened to.  Norm doesn't stick to any set schedule though, so you just have to take them as they come.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Oh so many of them...

1. Stuff you should know

2. Stuff they don't want you to know

3. Spirits - Hilarious, this one

4. Potterless - if you are a Harry Potter fan, be prepared to take some on the gut, but the points raised are quite relevant. Also the host hates Quidditch, and now I'm not sure I understand why I liked it too :p

5. Hidden Brain by NPR

6. Star Talk - Neil DeGrasse Tyson at his astronomical best

there are many more, and I discover new ones each week....

• Like 1