Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chicks Plus Sticks

Featured Replies

  • Replies 134
  • Views 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • 2 weeks later...

By the power of 10(He-man style), eleven times

Edited by Wee fluffy me

Nelson

 

(Been waiting for ages so I could post that one)

3 minutes ago, Sslip said:

Nelson

 

(Been waiting for ages so I could post that one)

hahahaha..... aren't you lucky I was all distracted last night then cos I had some convolluted thing all ready... now will anyone besides us even  know what ya on about.

 

 

9 hours ago, notsmokinjo said:

hahahaha..... aren't you lucky I was all distracted last night then cos I had some convolluted thing all ready... now will anyone besides us even  know what ya on about.

 

 

 

Just cos I don't like it doesn't mean I don't know anything about it..?

 

--------------------------------------------------- 

 

European Emergency Number

Now welcome to the 30th prime number as well as being a permutable prime. 

 

113 is an interesting number. 

46 sixpences post decimalisation. 

Edited by Sslip

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.