Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Meet Carlo..... he's so adorable.

Featured Replies

He thinks he's a dog. 

 

This is him looking in a mirror.  I think he is in love with himself. 

 

carlos mirror cropped.jpg

 

So we go inside and I look out and Carlo is watching us through the window. 

 

carlos window cropped.jpg

 

He has learned how to escape from the pasture. I will be fixing that tomorrow. 

That's too funny. … You will be a goat roper before you know it.  :P

Now we need a non-smoking goats thread

Ha Ha, what a riot!  He will be domesticated by the end of the week  :)   

When I was a kid we had a goat that I played hide and seek with.  That damned goat would look everywhere for us!!!   He also met us when the school bus dropped us off at night.

 

He thought he was a dog too. 

  • Author

I am shocked by how much personality he has.  He's so funny.

 

He is going to be one spoiled goat. 

I am shocked by how much personality he has.  He's so funny.

 

He is going to be one spoiled goat. 

and you will hold him and love him....(I don't think I have that just right...)

  • Author

I would have to ask Scott if I could borrow his !!!

 

I dont have any of my own........

whatever-floats-your-goat.jpeg

It's hard to see but this goat IS wearing a speedo.

So flipping cute.

I adore goats.

They are the most ridiculous animals ever. And an endless source of entertainment.

Be careful though, they can eat a motorcycle when you aren't watching :p

Tiff, I think you should get Carlos a friend. :)

Yes, another goat.

Goats are herd animals and tend to do better if they have a friend.

:)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.