Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Friday 17 September NOPE

Featured Replies

NOPE, no matter...

 

it's 3:36 and I'm wide awake

the pigs keep a pillow fight

I wonder I'm truly sane on coffee at this time

NOPE,no matter what end of discussion HERE THAT PIGS no cigarettes!!!!

NOPE

Damn, got excited thinking it was Friday!

 

NOPE all the same, no matter the day

HAHAH! I just got so confused on what day it is, but nope. Not today, and not the real Friday either. 

Nope for me on Thursday and Friday!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.