Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Smoking is always an option as much as quit smoking is always an option

Featured Replies

It's your choice to smoke or not to smoke... your options are to smoke nothing or to smoke everything... there's no in between

 

 

 

 

NTAP

For sure, the addict in us loves to tease us into  believing  that you're special or the void you're facing can't be handled w/o a cig etc. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I can't tell you how many times I relapsed by telling myself: "Oh, I'm sure I can have just one." 

 

All lies!

Still I hear the whisper occasionally about have just one. But I know I am an addict.

Beacon,

 

Honest insight. As for me after all this quit time all there is, is a feeling of " I used to do that ", a transmission of the fact that I did. An acknowledgment. 

 

Eventually all there is, is a memory. That's about all that's left of it, the reminder of the addiction.

 

But no more whispers Beacon. They will fade.

 

This is good insight to pass down.  It encourages hope and offers promise as we navigate this path.

wise words as always- and always welcome on a hot Sunday in Texas-

 

I don't want no smoke- stress an worry is kill n me but even still ,, a dang cig wont do nothing but suck- stink, an make me feel like shit,

 

and,, I ll be totally disappointed in me so,,, ntap period--

 

Everybody have a blessed an terrific day,

 

RC- Texas infidel out,,

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.