Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Youhoooo Evelyn...

Featured Replies

Kissing a poster of bakon in her new room. Switched teams

LOL!!!  We should all be so lucky to have a Bakon poster.

 

Hey Lady!  Just cuz you got your 6 months doesn't mean you can burn atta here.  We have another 6 to go before we land our Lido spots.  Get yourself back in here!

I NOPE'd... I did? Didn't I? Ok confusion here???? I'm still NOPE and an non-smoker.

Seems I forgot this morning had to go the doc, was awake late and with the moving I'm a bit outta habit. And you friends excagerate I didn't NOPE'd TODAY LOL and the search party is on hihi I love you guys

Doreen had tough bitch day yesterday. Ok now just SOOOO tired

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.