Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

chicks or sticks

This is part 1 of the chicks or sticks discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 132.8k
  • Views 8.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I was 1. George 2. Me 3. Shark 4. Me 5   Sticks are so dumb we lose even when chicks aren't playing

  • 20   Thats the way to start a Sunday morning. Nice red ass Spankin!!

  • DenaliBlues
    DenaliBlues

    Take THAT, Sticks. Chicks Pounced!

Posted Images

10

Edited by G67

11

12

11  .... 46 mins of mothers day left for me boys.... hows about giving me a happy end to the day yeah??? (I'm tippin Nah ?  )

Edited by notsmokinjo

12 ... Jo who told you I enjoy playing with myself?

13

14

1 minute ago, Sslip said:

12 ... Jo who told you I enjoy playing with myself?

 You did!  ?

 

13

Edited by notsmokinjo

14

15

Edited by G67

14

actually you told everyone when someone else told you to go eff yaself...

15

isnt sex an audience participation sport? ;)

Edited by joe

16

16

someti,Es if you want the job done right....ya just gotta do it yourself! ? :)  :D 

Edited by joe

17

17

18

18

Edited by joe

why do I feel like I'm just delaying the inevitable???

17

Edited by notsmokinjo

18

Edited by G67

19

Edited by joe

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.