Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

chicks or sticks

This is part 1 of the chicks or sticks discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 132.8k
  • Views 8.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I was 1. George 2. Me 3. Shark 4. Me 5   Sticks are so dumb we lose even when chicks aren't playing

  • 20   Thats the way to start a Sunday morning. Nice red ass Spankin!!

  • DenaliBlues
    DenaliBlues

    Take THAT, Sticks. Chicks Pounced!

Posted Images

15

15

16 What's up me pretty Lass

18

 

well played sir - 

20 Game Sticks!

Breakfast meat would be proud!

1

1

Breakfast food would be so proud of his sticks 

0

Hey guys and the staff ;)

I likes your signature Shaggy, really brings out the colour of your eyes lol

I got cyber attacked LOL. Less work for me to do.    It's good to see you in your birthday suit in your signature

(ok so maybe I am daydreaming it's you and not Scooby) :wub:

 

0

-2

Off to bed for me, night night xxx

When ye reach your one year anniversary then you might get to see me birthday suit

(Might motivate ye to reach the big day a bit more) ;)

-2  Night!! XX - I hope I don't have to wait quite that long

Noodie chicks and sticks...this game has up'ed it's anti?!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.