Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top Secret

Featured Replies

I accidentally burned down a deserted house when I was 12 . smoking. ...

OMG!!!

I accidentally burned down a deserted house when I was 12 . smoking. ...

:o  :o  :o

hahaha cheezey squeezey's signature is killing me :)

 

 

Here it is in ALL its glory:

 

 

 

 

 

Cheezy Squeezy

  • Author

I believe you folks are getting the hang of this "confession"  thing.   LOL

I still sleep with my baby blanket.  Well, half of it.  I had to give the other half to my sister bc when she was in highschool, a bunch of guys stole hers and burned part of it.  About ten years later, she had left what remained of hers in the our hotel room while we went out and room service thought it was trash and threw it away.  (Hers was pretty beat up).  

 

So I sleep with half my baby blanket.  

This is the sweetest...is your sister a twin, by chance?  

 

When I get really sad or upset...I still have the teddy bear from the day I was born...so I sleep with him.

This is the sweetest...is your sister a twin, by chance?  

 

When I get really sad or upset...I still have the teddy bear from the day I was born...so I sleep with him.

No...my sister is actually two years OLDER than me!  She has gone through hers, my half, and I believe she is using our little cousin's now.  

 

I actually went a long time without sleeping with it.  Then, when I started college,  I went through a LONG period of pretty bad insomnia...just stayed up all night watching TV.  This is back when there was no DVR, no Netflix...so there was never much on at 4 in the morning except infomercials.  Turns out if you watch an infomercial enough times, you start to BELIEVE that that product is totally awesome and buy it.  I bought so much crap.  (Seriously, what college girl wants a H2O mop?  This girl right here!   :))  Decided the TV had to go out of the bedroom.  Bam...insomnia fixed and no more blowing my money!  

 

Then when I went away to college, my roommate wanted a TV in the bedroom.  So I wrapped my blanket around my head over my eyes so I wouldn't watch it and stay up all night.  Now I have a really hard time sleeping without it!  

 

That's so cute you still have your teddy bear!  I wonder if any of mine might be stashed in the attic somewhere!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.